FaceTec’s patented, industry-leading 3D Face Authentication software anchors digital identity, creating a chain of trust from user onboarding to ongoing authentication on all modern smart devices and webcams. FaceTec’s 3D FaceMaps™ make trusted, remote identity verification finally possible. As the only technology backed by a persistent spoof bounty program and NIST/iBeta Certified Liveness Detection, FaceTec is the global standard for Liveness and 3D Face Matching with millions of users on six continents in financial services, border security, transportation, blockchain, e-voting, social networks, online dating and more. FaceTec was founded in 2013 with offices in San Diego, CA and Summerlin, NV.
FaceTec pioneered commercially viable Liveness Detection and is the only face authenticator to attain Level 1 & Level 2 Certifications in NIST/NVLAP-certified Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) tests, and is the world’s only biometric security company with an ongoing Spoof Bounty program. FaceTec also provides an easy to use IDV Dashboard to manage the biometric authentication process, including 3D Face Matching-to-a-2D-photo-ID, document anti-tampering checks, user age estimation, duplicate checks and fraud lists, all working together to prevent identity theft and unauthorized access.
FaceTec’s 3D Face Authentication Platform features:
- 100% software, for all modern smartphones, tablets, and PCs with webcams
- World-leading 3D Face Matching rate at 1-in-12.8 million FAR at less than 1% FRR
- Patented UI generates data-rich 3D FaceMaps™ from standard 2D cameras
- $100,000 Spoof Bounty Program & Levels 1&2 Certified Liveness Detection
- Unshareable, unphishable 3D FaceMaps ensure trust without creating a honeypot
- IDV dashboard with integrated 1-to-N de-duplication & fraudulent user lists
- Highly accurate 1-in-500,000 FAR 3D FaceMap-to-2D-photo-ID matching
- Integrated anonymous age estimation and age checks
- Fast, intuitive interface with 98-99% first-time-user success rates
- Easy to integrate, customize, deploy and manage
Developers can download the FaceTec demo apps directly from FaceTec.com for iOS, Android and any webcam-enabled browser, and the developer SDKs are available free at https://dev.facetec.com.
Company Related News & Articles
New Regulations Will Require Stronger Age Verification Tools in EU, UK: Jumio
Jan 06, 2021
Jumio is flagging regulatory changes in Europe that are going to have a big impact on the social and online gaming industries. In a new po...
CBP Warns About Identity Fraud After Seizing 14,500 Fake ID Items in Cincinnati
Jan 05, 2021
US Customs and Border Protection is sounding the alarm about fake IDs after revealing that officers seized 14,504 fraudulent identificatio...
Jumio Warns About Bias and Credential Stuffing in 2021 Identity Predictions
Jan 04, 2021
Jumio has released a series of predictions for the identity verification industry in 2021. The company noted that fraud rates were up 60 p...
2020’s Biggest Trends: This Week’s Top Biometrics Stories
Dec 12, 2020
It’s been another busy week in the biometrics industry, with no one particular modality or use case dominating the headlines anymore...